(Please indicate the source while repost)
View Details ★★★★★
* 2.7% ~ 7.3% rebate on FairPrice (since 15 Aug 2014. )
* Up to 7% rebate on Sheng Siong / Giant
* Up to 15% on coffees
* Up to 2% on EZ-Reload
* Need to spend S$50 per transaction, and minimum S$600 spendings to maximum the rebate
Recommend: To those who spend a lot on above supermarkets, or those who love Starbucks.
* 6% rebate on weekend dinning locally; 3% rebate on weekday dinning locally or overseas dinning
* 3% rebate on Online Shopping, Groceries, Recurring Telecommunication bills (Singtel / Starhub / M1)
* Up to 14% Fuel Savings at selected petrol stations; 5% Cashback at all petrol service stations
* Minimum of S$600 spend in a calendar month. Otherwise a flat 0.3% cashback is awarded.
* Cashback amount is capped at S$80 per calendar month.
Annual income S$30,000 for SC / PR, S$40,000 for Foreigners, or a Fixed Deposit collateral of min S$10,000
* 5% cash rebate on Recurring Mobile/Cable TV/Internet Bill Payment
* 5% cash rebates on all grocery spend
* 2% cash rebates on dining
* 5% cash rebates plus 14% instant discount at all Caltex and Shell stations
* Earn 1 Rewards point with every S$1 charged
* First 2 years fee waiver
Recommend: To those who frequently shopping @ NTUC Fairprice，Cold Storage etc.
Remarks: If your monthly spend is above S$150, you may consider to combine NTUC Member card.
Note: Mini S$500 spending per bill month will be required for 5% rebate from Apr 1, 2014 onwawrds.
* Savings of up to 20.88% at Esso and up to 20.8% at Shell, and 8% cash back at all other petrol stations
* 8% cash back at all grocery stores.
* 8% cash back all food and beverage outlets
* Capped at S$25 per category per month.
* Min S$888 spend required per month
View Details ★★☆☆☆
Remarks: 4.5% if monthly spending @ S$500~S$1000, 5% if above S$1000, or 0.5% if less than S$500
Recommend: Not recommend to normal users due to uncomfortable banking experience.
View Details ★★☆☆☆Bank:Features: Up to 5% rebate on Cold Storage, Market Place, Jasons, Giant, and Guardian (1% if monthly spend less than S$500, 3% if S$500~S$1000, 5% if >= S$1000). Capped at S$50. Got another 10% OFF on house brands.
Annual income S$30,000 (Foreigners S$40,000), or a Fixed Deposit collateral of minimum S$10,000
Remarks: New Card. Got additional 5% promotion till 31 Mar 2014 if spend more than S$1000 (capped at S$50 as well).
Recommend: Not recommend to normal users due to its complex rules.
Besides the above, Diners Club/Sheng Siong Cobrand Credit Card also got 5% rebate in Sheng Siong. I won’t talk too much on other cards due to their complex rules.
Now, let’s talk about some recommendation for specified Supermarkets:
- Use to purchase S$600 or more FairPrice vouchers at Kallang Wave (in order to receive 7.3% rebate). Or use SCB SingPost Card at any FairPrice stores. You may also want to purchase FairPrice vouchers when there is
- If you spend less than S$200, the recommended combination is “Voucher + Plus Card (LinkPoints)”. You may use OCBC Frank – FlashPay (not paywave) to pay the portion less than S$5.
- If you spend more than S$200, the recommended combination will be:
- For this combination, you got around 12.6% rebate: 7.3% rebate (from Citibank SMRT while purchasing vouchers) + 1.3% (2X points with S$20 purchases) + 4.x% annual rebate (4.5% for 2013).
- Cold Storage: OCBC Frank (FlashPay) (Payment) + PASSION Card (Points). Refer to above if you spend a lot on Cold Storage.
- For this combination, you got around 5.67% rebate: 5% (from McDonald Card) + 0.67% (Points from Passion)
- Sheng Siong: POSB Everyday Card, 5% rebate
- Giant / Market Place: SCB SingPost or CITIBANK SMRT (if spend more than S$500) or BOC FAMILY REBATE CARD if spend more than S$100
- Online supermarkets (e.g. etc.): OCBC Frank or other cards good for online payments