Bank:Features: Up to 5% rebate, plus 2.43% interest rate on savings
Annual income S$30000 for SC / PR, S$40,000 for Foreigners, or a Fixed Deposit collateral of min S$10,000 is required
Remarks: Need to spend more than S$500, S$1000, S$2000 for every month in a bill quarter (with at least 3 transactions per month) to be eligible for S$50, S$100, S$300 rebate
Related Article: Tips to achieve continuously min monthly spending
View Details ★★★★★
* 6% rebate on weekend dinning locally; 3% rebate on weekday dinning locally or overseas dinning
* 3% rebate on Online Shopping, Groceries, Recurring Telecommunication bills (Singtel / Starhub / M1)
* Up to 14% Fuel Savings at selected petrol stations; 5% Cashback at all petrol service stations
* Minimum of S$600 spend in a calendar month. Otherwise a flat 0.3% cashback is awarded.
* Cashback amount is capped at S$80 per calendar month.
View Details ★★★☆☆
View Details ★☆☆☆☆
* 6% rebate on online shopping
* 3% / 5% rebate on entertainment
* 3% rebate on first 2 NETS Flashpay ATU (Auto top-up)
* 0.5% on others
* Rebates capped at S$60 per month
Remarks: Minimum S$400 offline transactions per month
Recommend: Not recommended.