From 19 to 31 October 2014, get up to S$140 cash rebate on your air ticket bookings when you charge to your Maybank Credit Card!
Enjoy S$70 rebate for every $1,000 spent on air tickets that are purchased directly from any airline on your Maybank Credit Card.
|CHARGE PERIOD: 19 – 31 OCTOBER 2014|
|Charge: S$1,000 on air tickets purchased directly from any airline*
Redeem: S$70 cash rebate
Each Credit Cardmember can make a maximum of two redemptions to enjoy up to $140 cash rebate
Quantity: Limited to the first 250 redemptions
Simply SMS 79898 from 19 to 31 October 2014 in this format after making your transaction(s):
Airline Ticket Transactions includes transactions for the payment of airline tickets from airlines classified under MCC 3000 to 3299 and 4511 only. Airline Ticket Transactions made under travel agents or any 3rd-party source not included in the said classification will not be eligible for this Promotion. Please refer to terms and conditions for further details.
FLY70 Airfare Rebate Promotion (“Promotion”) Terms and Conditions
- A minimum amount of S$1,000 must be charged in airline ticket transactions (“Airline Ticket Transactions”) to a Singapore-issued personal Maybank Credit Card (“Card”) from 19 to 31 October 2014 in order to redeem a cash rebate of S$70 (“Cash Rebate”).
- Airline Ticket Transactions charged by the Maybank Principal Credit Cardmember (“Principal Cardmember”) and his/her Supplementary Cardmember (if any) may be combined and used only once to redeem the Cash Rebate. A maximum of 4 (four) Airline Ticket Transactions may be combined to redeem 1 (one) Cash Rebate unless otherwise notified by Maybank.
- To receive the Cash Rebate the Principal Cardmember must send an SMS to Maybank after they have charged the required amount to their Card within the Promotion Period. If Maybank receives an eligible SMS in the correct format then the Principal Cardmember will receive an auto reply SMS from Maybank.
- Maybank will not consider any SMS sent in the wrong format or any SMS sent prior to the Airline Ticket Transactions being charged to the Cardmember’s Card. Proof of sending an SMS does not constitute proof of Maybank’s receipt of the SMS.
- The Cash Rebate is on a first-come, first-served basis and is limited to the first 250 eligible redemptions only.
- The Cash Rebate will be credited to the Principal Cardmember’s Card account within 30 business days from the Airline Ticket Transaction date or on the other date as Maybank may determine.
- Airline Ticket Transactions charged to the Card will not be taken into account as the required Card spend where the redemptions and/or rebates offered by Maybank in respect of other promotions on the Card is 5% or more and/or TREATS Points offered is 10 (ten) times the amount charged.
- Airline Ticket Transactions charged to the Card which are used for other Maybank Charge & Redeem promotions, 0% Instalment Payment Plan transactions and FlexiPay transactions will not be taken into account as the required card spend.
- Each Principal Cardmember is eligible to receive a maximum of two (2) Cash Rebate, regardless of the number of credit cards held by the Principal Cardmember or the number of Cardmembers per account. Supplementary Cardmembers are not eligible to redeem the Cash Rebate.
- The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions carried out by Maybank unless otherwise stated by Maybank.
- Maybank reserves the right to exchange or substitute the Cash Rebate at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- Maybank reserves the right to reverse the Cash Rebate redeemed should there be no Airline Ticket Transaction or should the Airline Ticket Transaction used for redemption be cancelled for any reason or should there be a repeated redemption using the same Airline Ticket Transaction for this Promotion or other Maybank promotions.
- Maybank may vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions, or withdraw, suspend or discontinue this Promotion at any time. Maybank has the sole discretion to exclude any person from participating in this Promotion and Maybank’s decision on all matters with regards to this promotion shall be final, conclusive and binding on the Credit Cardmember.
- Terms and Conditions governing the Principal Cardmember’s credit card account apply.