HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card allows you to enjoy 10X Rewards points on online, dining and entertainment, 14% instant petrol discount at Shell and Caltex stations, and 15% off dining bill at over 50 leading European restaurants. Exclusively for customers who have an Advance relationship with HSBC.
- 10X Rewards points on online, dining and entertainment
- 1X Rewards point with every S$1 charged on all other spend.
- Earn as many rewards points as you like at an accelerated rate without any minimum spending.
- 14% instant petrol discount at Shell and Caltex stations.
- 15% off dining bill at over 50 leading European restaurants.
- Perpetual annual fee waiver.
To qualify for HSBC Advance, you need to be at least 18 years old. The monthly service charge of S$10 will be waived if you fulfil any of the following eligibility criteria:
- Total Relationship Balance of at least S$30,000 in deposits, investments and/or insurance, with 6 months’ grace period to place in your funds.
- Home Loan with an initial loan quantum of at least S$200,000
- Salary credit of S$3,750 per month, with 24 months grace period from Advance relationship opening to reach Total Relationship Balance of at least S$30,000.
- All applicants must be an existing HSBC Advance account holder.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- For Singaporeans and Permanent Residents, a minimum annual income of S$30,000 is required.
- For self-employed and foreigners, a minimum annual income of S$40,000 is required.
- If you do not meet the above income requirements, a minimum Fixed Deposit Collateral of S$10,000 is required.
Perpetual annual fee waiver.
How to apply
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Request a callback”.
- Fill the form and waiting for the callback from HSBC.