ANZ Optimum World MasterCard Credit Card allows you to enjoy 5% cash rebate on one of the 4 categories: Dining & Leisure, Travel, Shopping or Groceries.
- 5% cash rebate on your preferred category from 4 categories: Dining & Leisure, Travel, Shopping or Groceries.
- Dining & Leisure: restaurants, hotels, bars and cinemas.
- Travel: airlines, travel agencies, and online travel portals.
- Shopping: fashion boutiques and online fashion stores.
- Groceries: supermarkets
- Enjoy 1% rebate on all other spendings.
- You can change your preferred category every calendar quarter.
- Earn up to S$30 cash rebate per retail transaction.
- No limit to the cash rebate you can accumulate.
- No minimum spend.
- Selected category is valid for immediate calendar quarter and next calendar quarter. To continue enjoying 5% rebate in your preferred category, you need to submit your category choice by the 25th of the month preceding the start of each new calendar quarter.
- Optimum$ rebated is calculated based on every S$10 spending.
- Optimum$ will expire after 3 years.
- Applicants must be 21 years old and above
- Minimum income of S$80,000 p.a. for Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Foreigners
- Principal Card: S$180 p.a. (waived for the first year)
- Supplementary Card: S$90 p.a. (waived for the first year).