The e-ballot starts today, 17 May, 2014.
17 May 2014 ~ 25 May 2014
- SMS: SMS to 9060 0199 with the following format:
[NRIC No.] SPACE [No. of Tickets*] SPACE [NDP/Preview] SPACE [SG/PR](e.g.
S1234567A 2 NDP SG GABRIEL WONG)
- SAM / AXS
* 2, 4, or 6 ONLY
- For SC or PR ONLY
- All valid applications will be put through an electronic-balloting system supported by NCS Pte Ltd.
- Each applicant can only apply for tickets to the actual NDP (9th August 2014) or the NDP Preview (2nd August 2014).
- Each applicant can only apply for 2, 4 or 6 tickets. The lower the number of tickets applied for, the higher the chances of obtaining them.
- Each applicant is limited to ONE application regardless of the mode used. The modes of application are the NDP website, AXS and SAM machines, and SMS. If an applicant uses more than one mode to make an application, the latest application will be entered for e-balloting.
- All successful applicants in the NDP 2013 ticket e-balloting exercise will not be eligible for the NDP 2014 ticketing e-balloting exercise.
- Successful applicants will be notified via SMS between 5th June 2014 and 14th June 2014. They are to reply via SMS to indicate their acceptance or rejection of the tickets, and this reply is to be sent by 14th Jun 2014, 2359hrs to the same number that notified them of their successful application. Failure by any applicant to reply on the acceptance or rejection of the tickets before the deadline of 14th June 2014, 2359hrs may, at the sole discretion of the NDP EXCO, result in the tickets being forfeited.